Sunday, August 8, 2010

Explore Quebec!!




Looking back over my past few entries I see a theme that is really not representative of what is going on in my life right now! It has been nearly four months since I moved away from Montreal and ironically, that is when the adventures began! I won't try to make up for the four months that I neglected this blog but here is a recap of what I've been up to.

Here are some of the best trips I've taken:
-St-Felicien to do the Tree-to-tree activity where you do an obstacle course high in the trees and swing on zip lines etc.
-Lebel-sur-Quevillon, Matagami, Camp 381 on the James Bay highway, Radisson, Chisasibi, the real James Bay!
-Drove to Montreal to spend the weekend, spent several days in St-Alexis-des-monts, back to Chibougamau
-St-Felicien to go to the zoo
-Jonquiere for the Bernard Adamus concert (awesome!) and the triathlon. Returned to Chibou by the Northern part of the lake (got lost in Dolbeau-Mistassini), Normandin, etc.
and so on...

Quebec has so many amazing places to explore and people to meet. It's a shame that so many people never get far from Montreal. It's a shame I didn't see more sooner!

Yesterday we climbed a mountain and picked wild blueberries. They taste amazing! today I plan to bike out to Lake Chibougamau. :)

Happy Sunday everyone!!

No comments: